Specialty Casualty Defense
Anderson, McPharlin & Conners' proven expertise in defending civil actions filed against individuals and entities alleging tortious conduct or breach of a contractual obligation has made AMC a top choice for many insurers and public and private entities faced with having to defend these types of claims.
Our innovative attorneys have the experience and ethical desire to obtain the best result for our clients, have defended cases of all values, including many catastrophic injury cases, in the following areas:
• Premises liability claims against a variety of landowners such as restaurants, hotels, industrial plants, schools, including higher education institutions, and school districts
• Aviation claims including defense of airlines, airports and vendors in the aviation arena
• Trucking liability claims including defense of motor carriers and independent owner/operators
• Governmental entity claims
• Construction site accidents
• Construction defect claims against developers, general contractors and sub-contractors
• Environmental property damage
• Industrial facilities including oil refineries
The success experienced by AMC attorneys in the area of casualty defense is in no small part attributable to a dedication to staying current on decisions by courts of appeal in areas of the law in which California and Nevada are often on the cutting edge such as comparative fault, joint and several liability and assumption of the risk. This allows for an early evaluation of liability and damages, setting a course of discovery, filing dispositive motions if the facts and law warrant, and exploring settlement as soon as possible and before spending time and resources preparing for trial.
Our casualty defense attorneys are headed by partner Paula Tripp Victor in the Los Angeles and Ontario offices and senior counsel Sue Trazig Cavaco in our Las Vegas office.
If you would like to discuss how our casualty defense attorneys at Anderson, McPharlin & Conners LLP can assist you, please call us at 213-688-0080 (Los Angeles office) or 702-479-1010 (Las Vegas office).
Proactive - Interactive - Accountable
Committed to Keeping You Informed Since 1947
The lawyers at Anderson, McPharlin & Conners LLP represent clients nationwide and throughout all venues in California and Nevada.