Specialty Casualty Defense
Anderson, McPharlin & Conners LLP’s proven expertise in defending clients against civil actions alleging tortious conduct or breach of a contractual obligation has made Anderson, McPharlin & Conners LLP top choice for insurers faced with these types of claims.
Our attorneys have the experience and needed creativity to obtain the most valuable result for our clients, having defended cases of all values, from catastrophic injury cases to minor infractions, in the following areas:
- Educator legal liability — labor and employment issues
- Premises liability claims against a variety of landowners such as restaurants, hotels, industrial plants, schools, colleges and universities, and school districts
- Product liability claims against manufacturers, distributors, and sellers
- Aviation claims including defense of airlines, airports, and vendors in the aviation arena
- Trucking liability claims including defense of motor carriers and independent owner/operators
- Governmental entity claims
- Construction site accidents
- Construction defect claims against developers, general contractors, and sub-contractors
- Environmental property damage
- Industrial facilities including oil refineries
Anderson, McPharlin & Conners LLP sustains its record of success by staying current on decisions by courts of appeal in areas of the law affecting liability such as comparative fault, joint and several liability, and assumption of the risk. This allows for an early evaluation of liability and damages, setting a course of discovery, filing dispositive motions if the facts and law warrant, and exploring settlement as soon as possible and before spending time and resources preparing for trial.