Mr. Hejmanowski is a seasoned litigation attorney who has prevailed in trial and arbitrations in Nevada. His specialty is litigating complex business disputes, including breach of contract litigation and shareholder disputes. Kevin has also successfully represented medical providers, doctors, beverage companies, investment companies, and media corporations.
Kevin’s recent representative experience includes the following:
Business and Commercial Litigation
- Defended solar industry company over claims asserted by former supplier of solar panels and efficiency products, including claims of fraud and RICO.
- Defended regional hospital over claims asserted by a former patient, including claims of wrongful disclosure of protected health information, and another contract dispute involving a former professional service provider.
- Represented supplier of audio/visual equipment in contract dispute with a vendor.
- Defended son and daughter in a multi-million dollar family business dispute against their father.
- Defended national beverage company in arbitration proceeding against a competitor’s claim for inference with contractual relations.
- Defended a doctors’ group in multiple lawsuits brought by former colleagues for contractual claims, including issues concerning stock redemption and ERISA.
- Represented an asset management company in numerous lawsuits seeking deficiency judgment against debtors remaining after trustee’s sales.
Juris Doctorate at William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas — 2006
Bachelor of Arts at the University of Southern California — 1999
Major: Critical Studies at the USC School of Cinema/Television
State Bar of Nevada