Anderson, McPharlin & Conners seeks attorney with 10 plus years of heavy litigation and trial experience (includes premises liability, education, EPL and negligence disputes); case handling experience from inception to conclusion preferred. Some coverage experience a plus. Excellent research and writing skills are mandatory. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. Email resume to LALawyer@amclaw.com.
Anderson McPharlin’s Los Angeles office has an immediate opening for a highly qualified Litigation Legal Secretary who possesses the following: *Qualifications* 5+ years of strong California Litigation Secretarial experience.
* Excellent grammar & spelling
* Type 80+ wpm accurately
* Exceptional litigation skills with strong knowledge of CA State and Federal Court rules
* Proficiency in state and federal eFiling and all court procedures
* Excellent working knowledge of legal documents
* Strong written and verbal communication skills in order to communicate effectively with clients
* Excellent organizational skills
* Ability to integrate and work effectively in a fast-paced environment; meet deadlines, handle multiple tasks, and respond to changing priorities
* Proficient in MS Office 2010 applications (Word, Outlook, Excel) as well as iManage and PDF Software
* Ability to perform clerical tasks with a high degree of accuracy
* Proficient on office equipment used on a regular basis including computers, printers, multi-function devices, telephones and transcription machines
* Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through completion
* Ability to establish effective working relationships within the office and firm, and with clients, vendors and others outside the firm
* Strong service orientation with commitment to maintaining confidentiality of client and office information, and adhering to the Firm’s Core Values
If your background and experience align with these qualifications, please submit your resume with cover letter.
No phone calls or recruiters, please. LALegal@AMCLAw.com