Stephanie C. Chang
Stephanie C. Chang’s practice primarily focuses on general liability, premises liability, product liability, and employment law. Stephanie handles all aspects of litigation including fact investigation, discovery, pre-trial motion work, taking and defending depositions, settlement, and mediation.
Prior to joining AMC, Stephanie worked as an associate attorney at a regional law firm primarily practicing complex litigation matters, general liability, and environmental law.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angels, California 2017
- Corporate Law Concentration
- Loyola Law Review – Research Editor
- Day Student Bar Association – Class Representative
- University of California, Irvine, California 2012
- Double Major :Criminology, Law and Society and Psychology
- State of California
- United States District Court, Central District